Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I have work to do.

Right now. But I'm putting it off to dash off a blog.

I worked 91 hours last week. It is getting old. Some days I look at radiology attending positions just to remind myself that it won't be like this forever.

A patient I got really close to is probably going to die tonight. I've gotten in the habit of checking on her several times and day and again one more time before i go home. It's especially hard to leave oncology patients for some reason. I guess because most of them were going about their business when they got a crappy cancer diagnosis. It's a little different than the ones who seem to come in and out of the hospital playing the Poor Me card for painkillers or attention.

I think I actually like the Palliative Care patients the most right now. Since I'm not the final decision maker on treatment, something I can do really well is explain things to families and offer comfort.

1 comment:

Honeyhiring said...

HoneyHirting Smart Recruiting for jobs management Track multiple jobs.Track jobs from scheduling to hiring.Shortlist Candidates and Schedule interviews.Maintain historical data of jobs.Recruiters management Tracks all jobs Tracks Company accounts Tracks candidates history Tracks candidates from short listing to interviews to hiring. Candidate management Tracks multiple candidates Mass upload of candidate data. Maintain historical data of candidate Company management Tracks all jobs of a company Tracks all interviews of jobs Tracks company job and hiring history Copyright 2011 HoneyEaters Software Pvt Limited Solutions. All Rights Reserved.
www.honeyhiring.com